Google Chrome

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cassbee

it says i need to reset my sync passphrase but i have a bunch of stuff synced with it, if i reset my sync will all that go away? it says ''Reset sync to clear your data from the server and remove your passphrase. This will not clear data from your devices. Sign back in to Chrome to start syncing." so if i do that, and say i synced on my last computer but not this one, if i reset it can i get to that stuff? because i have a lot of bookmarks on here and i dont want to loose them (the bolded thing is what im asking about)

keltic1der

Donald
As it states, it will clear your data from the server, but it will not clear any data in your devices. So once you reset your passphrase and enter it in on the devices, it should all sync back up.

(Based on what is posted)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online