1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Google Chrome

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by cordeiro, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cordeiro

cordeiro Thread Starter

Hi!
    I have a VPN and and have been connecting to a server in Perth, Australia so I can watch Australian TV. I have no problems with channel 9 and am able to change locations on their app to Western Australia to watch tv shows programmed in West Australian Time. The problem is channel 7 Australia. I simply can't change it to West Australian programming and am stuck with Sydney programmed tv shows. This is with google chrome.
    When I used Microsoft Edge browser, no problem at all. I could change to Western Australian programmed shows on the app. I prefer using google chrome and am just wondering what is the cause of not letting me change my location on the channel seven app. Cheers for any thoughts! Chris

2. Jumpoff

Jumpoff

Maybe you're using a VPN that is just more compatible with Microsoft Edge? Have you heard of DotVPN? Get there free chrome plugin, I think you'll be pretty impressed.

3. cordeiro

cordeiro Thread Starter

The site below doesn't work with google chrome. It works with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge so definitely a technical issue with google chrome and the site. Still can work it with other browsers for now . Just been trying Express VPN for a week or so. Will check out DotVPN.
    https://7plus.com.au/live-tv

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1212130

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice