Google Drive full, how to download photos onto another drive

Lockeyp

Ean
Hi Guys

As the title would suggest, that I have a full Google Drive how do I download them to another file.

Lockeyp

texasbullet

Ramon
Go to your google drive in your computer and either copy/paste/delete when done or add more GB to your drive.

This is how I get around the 15 Gb of free storage Google offers. From my PC I have Google Backup and Sync and every picture that is saved on my PC is also saved to Google storage. On my phone I have Google photos.....so every picture I take with my phone gets backed up to Google photos.....which is cloud based.

Now, when that 15 gb of storage is full.....I connect my 1 tb HDD and select all photos/videos and save them to my HDD and once verified they are there and can access them. I delete the said photos/videos from the free storage and start the process all over.

It works for me as I don't intend on buying extra storage space and pay that price annually. So I don't mind the extra effort to save and move when full. It doesn't take that long at all.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If I am not mistaken, if you allow Google to change the sizing/resolution, photos does not go against your count.

I would also suggest checking your account to make sure what is using your space. Unless that's not an option anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online