"Google even knows what you're thinking"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

perfume

Banned
Dear GoJoAGoGo,
Thanx for the Brilliant article! It proves what myself and hewee have been hammering about " “It requires that you have an account, be logged in while using the services and maintain a persistent cookie. It’s a brilliant move on their part.”(the highlighting is mine)

The average internet user-- when i say "average", it means a person who dishes out details about him/her self, having no awareness of "internet cookies", does not understand the value of a strong password. To put it even more simply, a guy like me when i joined techguy! Now i know for a fact that the power of malware is so great, that the first, second and third search results after a Google search may/are leading you straight into the open jaws of phishing sites! That's why you need WOT and that's why we need LinkExtend and the like!:mad:
Thanks mate,this was a real eye popper or opener!(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online