google mail tech support email address

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chrisnz1947

does any one know the email address for google mail tech support.

I have poured over their site and cannot find any way to actually contact them. It always ends up joining the forum.

My wife has a spam mail problem and after some testing I can isolate the problem to the google mail site. The problem as been reported on the google user forum but as these posts are over a month old and there as been no comment on the furum from google themselves I need to draw their attension to it.

Good luck.
I too could not find a way to contact them via email.
They used to be friendly once upon a time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online