Google Messages Time and Gadget Calendar Clock Time Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cwazylady

Hi there! I'm running windows xp home on an hp pavilion a400n, although I'm not sure that matters. I also use Firefox as my default browser.

I've downloaded a Google gadget, the calendar, to my desktop. I use the google calendar as my primary appointment book.

The problem is that the time in my calendar gadget and the time in my actual calendar aren't matching. I enter an appointment into my calendar, and then refresh my calendar gadget to see the updates, and the times on the gadget are on hour earlier than the actual calendar.

In trying to figure out what's happening, I also noticed that the timestamps on my messages, incoming and outgoing, are the same time frame off. When a message comes in or goes out, it immediately shows that it's an hour old.

I went in and made sure the operating system clock and the google gadget clock are on the same time and showing the same DST settings. But I'm still having the same problem.

Is there another clock setting I'm missing?

Help, please!

cwazylady :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online