Google Photos trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thundermow

I moved out of my house a while ago but the pictures on my phone are still being backed up to the family Google Photos account. I really want for my pictures to just be backed up onto my own account and not my family's anymore. I have turned the sync off and googled the question everywhere cant figure it out. The question is, how do I stop my personal account from syncing with my family account?

texasbullet

Ramon
You may need to make a new google account (gmail) and add it to your cellular phone and delete the other account.

TerryNet

Terry
My guess is that there is an owner of the family Google Photos account, and that owner can add or delete members. If I am correct then ask that person to remove your account from the family Google Photos account.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online