1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Google Photos trouble

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Thundermow, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thundermow

Thundermow Thread Starter

I moved out of my house a while ago but the pictures on my phone are still being backed up to the family Google Photos account. I really want for my pictures to just be backed up onto my own account and not my family's anymore. I have turned the sync off and googled the question everywhere cant figure it out. The question is, how do I stop my personal account from syncing with my family account?

2. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    You may need to make a new google account (gmail) and add it to your cellular phone and delete the other account.

AmateurJohn likes this.
  3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    My guess is that there is an owner of the family Google Photos account, and that owner can add or delete members. If I am correct then ask that person to remove your account from the family Google Photos account.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1214013

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice