Google Picture Game #2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cwwozniak

Chuck
car

amphibious

They don't use this for pizza delivery because they don't want to put a round pizza in a square car :rolleyes:
Memo to self; go to site comments and suggestions and ask Mike to add a "Groan" smiley. :p :D
Hi Judy!

Attachments

cwwozniak

Chuck
creature

features

I somehow think that every major city in the USA had a TV show with this name at one time or another. WGN is a Chicago station that had it for a while, but Svengoolie has been showing campy horror flicks on various Chicago stations since the 1970's.

Attachments

JustJudy

Judy
creature features
I somehow think that every major city in the USA had a TV show with this name at one time or another. WGN is a Chicago station that had it for a while, but Svengoolie has been showing campy horror flicks on various Chicago stations since the 1970's.
We had it too...Creature Double Feature. So you could watch 2 worse than B movies in a row! But I loved them :)
We also had mad or Horror Theater featuring Dr. Shock:

features

volcano

Attachments

JustJudy

Judy
derrières

wine

it probably smells funny... You know, I just realized now where the source of a joke (pun) that I heard came from... What happened when the elephant sat on a grape? He let out a little wine...
Yes Chuck, that groan emoticon would be perfect here :)

Attachments

JustJudy

Judy
Hi Chuck!! Happy Friday to you too! :) Thank you for the pirate! I enjoyed checking them out, but I decided to be nice and post one you'd enjoy looking up. ;)

pirate

booty

Attachments

cwwozniak

Chuck
Had to suffer ( :rolleyes: ) through a lot of NSFW pics before I narrowed the search to something I could post.

booty

redneck

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online