Google play store

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ComputerSavy

My name is Bill 46 I got this website from Carey Holzman YouTube channel massage. I'm savvy with computers. It's a problem that happens with my S8 plus. Google Play Store downloads apps automatically. I went to Google Google Play store settings and everything is checked the way I want it. But at times when home on Wi-Fi. still does it and it's very frustrating. I install Malwarebytes on my phone did a trial 14 premium and did not find a thing. but uninstall it because find anything all my google setting play store. but once while still do it. try to google no luck find my issues. my phone always updated apps and System updates as today no more updates, any help, please.

P,s I did look in all posted in past. nobody had a problem.

ComputerSavy

I figure it ou.t it was the Samsung galaxy apps it was not google play store download apps automatically. I fixed it. thank you so much response.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online