1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Google Recently Used Devices-How to Permanently Remove

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by fionab2233, Nov 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fionab2233

fionab2233 Thread Starter

Hello,
    I recently stopped using my google account on a certain device, but it is still showing in the recently used devices. I removed my account from that device, but that was not what I needed to do. I do not think that there is suspicious activity on the device, but I share other devices that have that account with other people. I need to completely remove my account having ever logged on that device from my recently used devices list. I urgently need to get this off of my account; can someone help me or direct me to someone who would know please?
    Thank you!

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Does it show that it's more recent or the same time frame from when you last seen it.

3. Paksiw

Paksiw

Log in to your google account and underneath on the bottom-right corner there is a Last account activity: ## hours ago just click on details under it and then click on sing out all other gmail web sessions it automatically logout everything.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218822

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice