1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

google search does not work anymore

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jmasters, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jmasters

jmasters Thread Starter

this is strange. i cannot search for anything. i don't know how to explain it but i type in a search in google using ie7 and nothing happens. i can't log on to some pages i use...it's just strange. never ran across this before. can someone please help me?????????????:confused:

2. Covenant

Covenant

Can you be more descriptive of your problem? When you search, does it seem to be trying to open a new page? What kind of sites can you not view?

3. jmasters

jmasters Thread Starter

for instance: i type in a search for something in google search and nothing happens. i try to log in to my account at dell and it takes me to a blank page in a new page...not a tab. then i can't close that dell page.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/660127