google talk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gopher1

good evening all:
I just signed up with google talk so far the voice is coming in really clear.
Does anyone know if google is going to be adding web cam features?
Sure would be nice.
I was or still am with msn messenger but seem to be having problems with them. I am on line my contact is on line and we are both reading that each other is off line. This has been going on for a week so far. Got tired of that, went to yahoo messenger but their audio and voice is ( to say the least) "crappy"
thanks gopher1:cool:

i'm with Squashman,i've tried googletalk,msn and yahoo IM but by far the best is Skype,both on the interface and the clarity of sound....IMHO

gopher1 said:
I was or still am with msn messenger but seem to be having problems with them. I am on line my contact is on line and we are both reading that each other is off line. This has been going on for a week so far.
MSN messenger just released a minor upgrade to version 7.5.0322, I'm not positive but I think the "offline" issue was partially addressed in it.

gopher1

thanks I just got an e-mail from MSN Messenger hopefully all is well now
gopher1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online