1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

google talk

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gopher1, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gopher1

gopher1 Thread Starter

good evening all:
    I just signed up with google talk so far the voice is coming in really clear.
    Does anyone know if google is going to be adding web cam features?
    Sure would be nice.
    I was or still am with msn messenger but seem to be having problems with them. I am on line my contact is on line and we are both reading that each other is off line. This has been going on for a week so far. Got tired of that, went to yahoo messenger but their audio and voice is ( to say the least) "crappy"
    thanks gopher1:cool:

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

I just use Skype.

3. Lilly47

Lilly47

i'm with Squashman,i've tried googletalk,msn and yahoo IM but by far the best is Skype,both on the interface and the clarity of sound....IMHO

4. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

MSN messenger just released a minor upgrade to version 7.5.0322, I'm not positive but I think the "offline" issue was partially addressed in it.

5. gopher1

gopher1 Thread Starter

thanks I just got an e-mail from MSN Messenger hopefully all is well now
    gopher1

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/435618

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice