Google toolbar...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Triumphdog

Anyone have this? I love google and always do searches and I realize you can do that directly from the toolbar. I just want to make sure there isnt any "hidden" offesr or anything like that. I just want someone that has experience with it to tell me how well it works. I dont want to use there pop up blocker though, so can I disable that?

GT is well known as one of the best toolbars around, I've used it for years when I do happen to use IE. It's spy/adware free adn is well worth it. I'm pretty sure you can disable the popupblocker.

The jury's still out on that,the toolbar suite with desktop toolbar is interesting and
innovative/search your computer using the same type engine.Replaces Windows 'Find'
Gmail a/c's are a worry,was going to use for remote storage with the 2 GB's so opened
2 a/c's! Now this;http://www.gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

T-Dog-As Big-K said the Google Toolbar is trouble free and you can configure it to your liking or use the default settings. One handy little option is the "Enable browse by name in your browser's address bar". This allows you to enter a word like Sears or Best Buy and it will go to their site without having to know the exact url.

Here is an image with the location of the option to turn off the pop-up blocker.

Attachments

You are thinking Google Desktop Search, i'm talking about the standard toolbar.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online