google wont open crusor blinks rapidly cant uninstall google

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi 238danc, and welcome to TSG.

Google is a website that offers many services. It does not install on a computer. Are you referring to the Google Chrome web browser?

plodr

Liz
What happens when you go through Control panel/Programs and Features/ Uninstall and click on Chrome?

cwwozniak

Chuck
What happens when you go through Control panel/Programs and Features/ Uninstall and click on Chrome?
If 238danc is having the same issue as the person in my earlier link ...

"... the mouse cursor flickers between normal and working in background after opening chrome (windows 7) - the browser is unresponsive and the chrome task manager (shift + esc) shows extensions constantly closing and reopening (when the task manager works that is!). Chrome will not uninstall as the same issue arises when you click uninstall in the program and features manager."

plodr

Liz
I use Revo to uninstall everything instead of Windows built in uninstaller.

I'd first open task manager and end every process associated with chrome. (As I understand it, chrome has processes running even when the browser is closed.) I would never open chrome before I intended to uninstall it. That just adds complications to the mix.

Then I'd proceed to uninstall it.
I was hoping for some error code from the OP.

U can surely delete it.
Go to c drive .
Click program files and delete the folder with name Google

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online