1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gooooood morning, TSG!!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by digitalsatori, Apr 29, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. digitalsatori

digitalsatori Thread Starter

Hello, all!

My name is Russ. I'm a Leo, I like warm nights, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick. I am a network technician and aspiring developer for the Florida Department of Health. I currently live in Southwest Florida with my wife and two young daughters (3 and 18mos, if you're curious).

I've been tinkering with computers for as long as I can remember; My first computer was a Commodore 64 with a cassette tape drive and I played Space Trader, nonstop, for an entire summer. Finally, after purchasing an awe-inspiring 300baud modem, and after several long, reassuring discussions with my mother that it really wouldn't cost any money for my computer to connect to the local BBS, the addiction took hold.

When I was 12, my mom bought me this cream that she said would really help clear up my athelete's foot. So, while I was.. stop what? Aww, okay.

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you! I'll probably be hanging out in the Windows Servers and Networking forums, as that is my area of expertise, or I perhaps I may deliver to you some randomly nonsensical phrase that will leave you wondering "Is he crazy or did he just say something about my mother?" in the Civilized Debate forum. That should be fun.

-- Russ

2. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Welcome

3. madisonn

madisonn

Hello and Welcome to the forum, nice to see you here.

Thanks,
    James

4. maceman

maceman

Gooood morning Russ, nice to meet you :D

5. Mr. Newton

Mr. Newton

First Name:
    Terry
    Hello and welcome to TSG. :)

6. PCcruncher

PCcruncher

Hi, Welcome to TSG!

7. Polaris2KX

Polaris2KX

Hello digitalsatori. Welcome to TSG! :)

8. wordsmith

wordsmith

Welcome

9. egomoo

egomoo

Hello and Welcome to the forum, nice to see you here.

egomoo

10. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Hi Russ and welcome to the site (y) nice to meet someone else who started off back in those early days which made all of today possible ....I started with the Sinclair Spectrum,remember that ?:D

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920090

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice