Got One of Those Adobe Flash Player Update Messages Today...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jack1000

Guys,

Computer booted up today and after several minutes maybe a half hour, I got a message that "Adobe Flash has an update. if you do nothing, it will be automatically installed within 45 days, or you can download it now." Nothing open, just the Desktop. Well, I closed out and did nothing, because Windows 10 normally updates Flash Player without notices.

I checked Windows Update and a new version of Adobe Flash was installed today automatically. Just giving those a heads up that you might want to close the Window if you see that message. Don't know if it could lead to malware or not. Some of you may get this message in Windows 10, so I just wanted to give you a heads up notice. I don't know if this message was legit or not. I have never had an issue like this before.

Jack

First Name
Terry
I had the update window appear on my Win 7 which is normal for me so I downloaded it just like I did the last update and have no issues.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts