Gotten Worse...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Noobie152

I know i posted about it a couple days ago with my computer going down the pooper. Well it was running real smooth untill recently. i had lots of disk drive space open now today it says i have 55.6GB of free space now i have a total of 74.5. I have been running virus protectors and spyware programs but its not working and there are icons showing up on my desktop that i cannot get rid of.... Do i have to re install windows or something? Sorry to ask again but i need help. Also i forgot to mention in my add remove programs there is a new program called search plug in and also micromedia flash player which im unfimiliar with and they are the biggest files in there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online