1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gotten Worse...

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Noobie152, Jan 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobie152

Noobie152 Thread Starter

I know i posted about it a couple days ago with my computer going down the pooper. Well it was running real smooth untill recently. i had lots of disk drive space open now today it says i have 55.6GB of free space now i have a total of 74.5. I have been running virus protectors and spyware programs but its not working and there are icons showing up on my desktop that i cannot get rid of.... Do i have to re install windows or something? Sorry to ask again but i need help. Also i forgot to mention in my add remove programs there is a new program called search plug in and also micromedia flash player which im unfimiliar with and they are the biggest files in there.

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

Please don't start a new thread for the same issue

If you are not getting any responses bump the original back to the top by simply posting to it...

here's the oiriginal... http://forums.techguy.org/t313054.html

closing this one

buck

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/314069

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice