1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GP Base Service Disk 2

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Bossard, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bossard

Bossard Thread Starter

I am working on a new HP 6213 W-B computer and after it boots into the desktop it asks for GP Base Service Disk 2 each time. Isn't that some software for business applications? Why would it be looking for that? I didn't install anything additional except the driver for the printer.

2. Bossard

Bossard Thread Starter

Does anyone know why Windows 7 would keep asking for GP Base Service Disk in a brand new computer when I boot into Windows?

3. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

I would contact HP about the issue, I cannot find anything on this message using google, so it must be a new problem they are having.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/895172