1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

gparted is going to take at least one week!!!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by crazlunatic, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazlunatic

crazlunatic Thread Starter

Hi. I did something really stupid. Seeing that windows vista's partition tool is no good, I popped in a copy of gparted live cd and decided to move and resize my partitions. What I didn't know was that moving a 70gb partition would take 5 hours. I finished that too night but I have five other operations on queue that have to finish and they're even 200gb!!! If I cancel the program said it can damage my hard drive so what do I do??? I calculated it and it would take at least 5 days!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697486

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice