Gps-sat-nav--icn320

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hotdog-GB

OK, Sorry but I'm not sure as to what forums to post this topic.

I've just got a NAVMAN ICN320 for the private hire bus I drive. and it use's a MMD card for loading the maps. It has the abilty to show POI (Points of Intrest), Ie Airports, Ferrys Gas stations.. ect..ect.

The good point about this Sat-Nav is, I can keep my eye's on the road and not on the Sat-Nav map, as it tells you were to go. Insted of showing you the map.

All the pre-sales booklets I have seen, have show that it's able to to show "SPEED CAMARAS" as POI. All you have to do is DL the update software to the MMD card. But yet the Navman site says that the ICN320 does not do this.

I've E-Mailed the site but as yet no responce.

I dont like to "HACK" software, But I realy would like to be able to imput the SC POI on the ICN320. I only take kids in wheel chairs, who have Spec needs. and at times they do things to take my mind of the road for a second or 2, and if theres a speed cam there. There goes less driver for the kids.

Thanks guys and Girls for any help you can give to me and my fellow drivers.

Thanks from the drivers of the
Deaf & blind club
Blackburn
East-Lancashire
UK

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Don't speed and you won't have to worry about where the cameras are. It's pretty hard to imagine you're risking your passengers by speeding anyway! :rolleyes:

Hotdog-GB

We dont speed, it's just that the speed cams will do you for going 32mph in a 30mph zone. It takes alot longer to slow down in a bus, then a car. Hence the reason bus's are slower.

Just needed to know if there was a way to imput the speed cams on the mmd card as POI.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online