1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GPS software

Discussion in 'Other Mobile Devices' started by T.Abrar, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. T.Abrar

T.Abrar Thread Starter

Hello guys! I'm new in this site. I want help from you.

I want to know about the location of my mobile phone on another mobile set or on desktop using any app. Actually, what I want is that..........................suppose, I went out. But my mother can see my real time location( location of my mobile) on her phone or using any desktop app. N.B: These 2 SIM cards aren't of same company & these 2 mobile phones aren't android.

So, I think I need a desktop software where my mother will input my number & she'll get my real time location........To do this process legal, my mom and I will do whatever we've to do.

Can anyone suggest me such desktop software? If you can, can you give me the download link?

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hello T.Abrar, and welcome to TSG.

The answer would most likely depend on the brand and model number of the phone to be tracked and the service provider for that phone. Here is a link for such a tracking service offered by AT&T for their cellular service customers.

https://www.att.com/features/familymap.html

3. T.Abrar

T.Abrar Thread Starter

Brother, is this service available for all as like as me?

4. T.Abrar

T.Abrar Thread Starter

I'm a citizen of Bangladesh. Apart from the country code +880 , there are 10 digits in my phone number. Can you tell me how can I get this app?

5. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    The AT&T service is only available to their cell service customers. I do not believe that they offer service in Bangladesh. I have no idea who the cell service providers are in your country.

You would need to check with the service provider for the phone that needs to be tracked. They would be the ones to tell you if they offer the tracking app and if it would work with the phone in question.

T.Abrar likes this.
  6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1205082

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice