GPU is a failure?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xxDeX

Since I got this computer I have had some problems right from the beginning, but they were not really that bad then. Now tough I am having BSOD like every other time I boot my computer. I think it is my GPU being just terrible and I have already ordered new one. The thing to what I want to get an answer is that will this new card fix my problem?

Problem: Sometimes(lately really often) when I open a game I will get weird little dots here and there and then my PC will crash with BSOD pretty much instantly when those dots appear. Sometimes it doesn't happen but when it does, it doesn't matter is the game really that demanding or not. For example I can get +700 fps without fps cap in Team Fortress 2 but still this BSOD happens.

Specs: Intel i7-3770
18GB RAM
GTX 550 ti

Not really important for the topic but the card i ordered is GTX 680

dai

these are the specs you need to post

what are you running
video card brand and model
cpu
m/board
ram
power supply
brand
model
wattage

check the listings in the bios for 12v line voltages and temperatures and post them

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online