1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GPU Not Available HELP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by GrzlyAC, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. GrzlyAC

GrzlyAC Thread Starter

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help.

I have a GTX 950 in my PC and i started playing games today and was getting very low FPS.

I had a look at device manager and it was in my hidden devices. A few forums I read prompted to uninstall and reinstall my Graphics Card. So I uninstalled. Now I don't know what to do!! HELP!

2. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

For starters, which operating system are you running?

3. GrzlyAC

GrzlyAC Thread Starter

Windows 10

4. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

So if you uninstalled it, did you attempt to reinstall it and it's failing? Did you reboot the PC after uninstalling?

5. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Check the back and inside of the computer, is your monitor plugged into the GTX 950 graphics card? It should be a big card that is removal. It sounds like you might have the monitor plugged into the motherboard ports instead. Turn off the computer and move the monitor plug down to the graphics card.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1212933

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice