1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GPU not being used to play games

Discussion in 'Games' started by IneedHelpASAPx, Apr 18, 2019.

1. IneedHelpASAPx

IneedHelpASAPx Thread Starter

So i have a r5 2400g and rx 570 from gigabyte, it has rgb lights on it and i wanted to modify them, i installed a aorus utility drover which had the option in there, changed the colour but the next day played csgo and my fps was very low, i thought in was a problem with the game but it happened with other games too, even when i try to do a UserBenchmark when it tests the gpu it says problem occurred. I reinstalled the drivers but nothing helped. I even disabled the integrated graphics but it still wouldnt work.

2. GamerBlackAcid

GamerBlackAcid

You can CLEARLY see that the problem occurs due to the Aorus Utility software. Try removing it and see if it fixes the issue. (I mean... why are you focusing at the looks?)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1225957

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice