1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gpu not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dean.Russin, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:31 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean.Russin

Dean.Russin Temporarily Banned Thread Starter

So ever since I put my new ram in my computer I haven't been able to use my gpu for some reason. Tried the old ram and old 1080ti. The mobo graphics work fine so I can use bios and get to my desktop and everything. Also I can't connect to the internet for some reason. I remember getting this problem while trying to overclock but all my settings are off. I've been switching between 4 pcie slots and my bios board explorer says the slots are empty. Msi click bios 5 btw

Intel i7 7700k

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16

MSI Computer 7968-001R Enthuastic Gaming Intel Z170A LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard (Z170A XPower Gaming Titanium Edition)

Corsair rm1000 gold power supply

Inno3d rtx 2080ti

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Posting 2 threads a few hours apart for the SAME issue isn't going to get you help any quicker.
    Be patient until someone here replies to your other thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220185

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice