GPU Performance

akkiamit

hello. I want to ask about grpahic card performance. does nvidia gtx 730 DDR5 4GB zone edition is good than 1030ti 2GB DDR3

Tanis

Shane
Hi and welcome to TSG.

Both of those are low level Graphics cards, I wouldn't recommend either if you are looking at PC gaming with any real quality.

As a general rule of thumb, the last two numbers are they key ones when it comes to NVidia cards. i.e

xx30
xx40 - better than the xx30
xx60 - better than the xx40
etc

The GT730 is 8 years old now and low end when it was released in 2013.

www.gpucompare.com is a good resource doing some simple comparisons of graphics cards. It just compares the advertised specs, it does NOT look at how they perform in a real PC

GeForce GT 730 vs 1030 (gpuboss.com) - This rates the 1030 a little better than the 730, but as I said I wouldn't recommend either if you are gaming or doing anything more than simple Office, web and email type activities.

If you compare the two in a more real world scenario on the User Benchmarks site, the 1030 is much better.
UserBenchmark: Nvidia GeForce GT 730 vs 1030

If you looked for something like the GTX1050Ti that is significantly better than the 1030
UserBenchmark: Nvidia GT 1030 vs GTX 1050-Ti

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I want to ask about grpahic card performance. does nvidia gtx 730 DDR5 4GB zone edition is good than 1030ti 2GB DDR3
Neither one of those graphics card models exist.
I'm going to assume you made a typo and are actually referring to the GeForce GT 730 and the GeForce GT 1030 models.

The GeForce GT 730 graphics card has a benchmark score of 802. (n)
The GeForce GT 1030 graphics card has a benchmark score of 2613. (y)

-------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online