GPU Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ictea23

I'm using an ASUS laptop that has a Gtx 960m in it. Yesterday I restarted my computer after trying to play games that would crash on launch. After rebooting, my computer functioned how it would without having any graphics card; no nvidia control panel and HORRIBLE frame rate in games ( > 10 fps) on games that I would normally run on 60-100 fps. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the nvidia drivers and unplugging the battery and restarting it to no avail. In device manager the 960 just gives error 43 (windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems) when the drivers are installed and when the drivers are uninstalled nothing shows up. Do you think this is a hardware problem or is there something I can do to fix it? Havent found anything in the BIOS relating to the this but also don't know a whole lot about that (model:gl552) windows 10 btw

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online