Grahics driver problem in vista ????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brian8474

I have a new pc with core 2 duo processor 2 gigs ram windows vista. I am currently just using the onboard graphic's.I am trying to install my old pci 6200 card in this machine until i buy a pcie card. The only problem i am having is when i start an intense game the driver stops responding and the display freezes?? Anyone have any ideas on this? Thank's.

brian8474

yes i have tried Both of those driver's and neither worked.The 97.46 worked "sometimes" just for 30 seconds or so then it freezes also.I sure hope vista has a service pack coming out soon!

Triple6

Rob
Actually most drivers have just been released, and many are still in beta so its the manufacturer's that need to get their act together and release proper drivers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online