gramies

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gramies

my pc tells me that the brower has a problem and needs to shut down why
this happens no matter what i'm doing 5-6 times a day please do not tell me to reload sbc global i have done that 2-3 times

my pc will shut down with a black screen with alot of writing on it and restarts why

please help i do not do not under stand pc :( :( :(

gramies

Welcome!

Please tell us what type of PC you have, and what version of Windows you have.

If you have Windows XP, follow these steps:

Control Panel - System - Advanced - Startup and Recovery/Settings - uncheck "Automatically Restart" and OK out.

That may stop the automatic restart and leave an error message, that you could carefully write down and post back here.

Any error messages that you get need to be carefully noted down as they will help to determine the cause.

gramies

many of the times I do not get a message the pc just shuts down and /or
I will get a black screen with alots of writing on it but it's so fast i can't read it.

or I will get message that sbcbrowers has a problem and needs to shut down sorry for any inconvenice.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online