1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Grand Theft Auto 4 Stutter

Discussion in 'Games' started by NIKEZ, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NIKEZ

NIKEZ Thread Starter

I'm running Grand Theft Auto 4 at around 40-70 fps, however I'm getting these annoying stutters like when I drive, it would feel like I'm having internet lag on single player; The game would sort of skip a frame. I looked around online and some people say it could be due to low space on the hard drive. My hard drive has about 15GB left in it, but I don't know, what do you folks think? All my drivers are up to date.

Specs:
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
    Sapphire HD5870 1GB
    AMD Phenom II X6 Black Edition
    8GB DDR3

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971276

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice