Grand Theft Auto 4 Stutter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

NIKEZ

I'm running Grand Theft Auto 4 at around 40-70 fps, however I'm getting these annoying stutters like when I drive, it would feel like I'm having internet lag on single player; The game would sort of skip a frame. I looked around online and some people say it could be due to low space on the hard drive. My hard drive has about 15GB left in it, but I don't know, what do you folks think? All my drivers are up to date.

Specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Sapphire HD5870 1GB
AMD Phenom II X6 Black Edition
8GB DDR3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online