1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Discussion in 'Games' started by vParadius, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vParadius

vParadius Thread Starter

So here I am with a copy of GTA:SA for PC(2.0). I install it rather quickly, and, I start the game up as I wasn't able to play it on my old computer. So, I'm thinking that this should be awesome or so because I have an nVidia GeForce 8600GT on this one(hopefully that's not the problem; that'd be stupid since it has the nVidia logo on one of the loading screens).

Alright, enough of that 'boring' stuff, heh: I start a new game and it ZOOOOOMS past the intro with CJ getting his luggage from the airport all the way to the part where you're talking to one of the grove street guys. But all I see is the alley where you start the first mission when they're talking, as if you were to look at it with first-person. I thought that was weird to begin with but then you actually start to play and the first time I tried, CJ starts walking towards the railroad track(on his own; I'm just sitting here wondering what the hell's going on), and WHAM!, out of nowhere the train kills him. And this was in high-speed, too.

So, I laugh....hard, and find myself at the hospital with time just flying by. I run around a bit as it was quite humorous....but eventually I restarted the game. This time he didn't get hit by the train but he kept walking on his own. I can only gain control of CJ when he dies for the first time, and if he doesn't die before he eventually gets stuck I can't play.

I already tried reinstalling the game and the same thing happened. Oh and, I'm using Windows XP.

Could someone help me on this?

2. AcidBurnz95

AcidBurnz95

Wow that is a strange one. Are you using any kind of controller or gamepad?

3. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755932

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice