1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Discussion in 'Games' started by Marisa Lorah, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Marisa Lorah

Marisa Lorah Thread Starter

Grand Theft Auto Vice City cannot find enough available video memory. What do I do?

2. Maggz

Maggz

...get more... lol.. No seriously what video card do you have? I belive that game needs 64mb of video memory. You might need a new card.

3. Marisa Lorah

Marisa Lorah Thread Starter

How do I get more?

4. angel

angel

A new card...
    What's your current video card?

5. Akito

Akito

According to the vice city guide, you need at least 32mb video memory with a card that has directx 9 compatible driver.

I bet you are using onboard video. I'd get a Radeon 9600 or something like that.

6. Maggz

Maggz

Chances are Akito is right. Onboard memory can have as little as 4mb of video memory or so.. so you should check your video memory

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219128

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice