1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Graphic card issue

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sumitrajput101, Nov 1, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Sumitrajput101

Sumitrajput101 Thread Starter

Recently i bought a graphic card amd gigabyte rx560 oc 4g single fan .. 4gb gddr5
    Problem: when i install graphics driver it says that "no amd graphic hardware found" but i already install graphic card in motherboard....
    Pc specs :
    Motherboard: zebronics g41 d3 socket 775 lga which is a ddr3 mother board pci solt 16x 2.0
    Cpu: dual core 3.0 gzh
    Ram:4gb
    How can i solve problem and run graphic card plzz help me and i check driver of all version all of say same problem no amd graphic hardware found

Attached Files:

2. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

Do you have a link to your GPU because everything I'm finding is showing a dual fan configuration. What slot do you have it installed in?

3. Sumitrajput101

Sumitrajput101 Thread Starter

Yes i install my graphic card in pci 2.0 slot

4. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

Most likely it will never work. Modern video cards ie nvidia 9/10xx and above along with the amd 4xx and above need a uefi bios to function. That old of a motherboard has a legacy bios. Some video card mfg include a legacy switch or jumper on the card [not many] If your card has this switch or jumper, move it to legacy and see if the system will complete POST.

bassfisher6522 likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1235099

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice