Solved Graphic card problem

mustafa01

Hello!
i use the dxdiag command to see my pc graphic card and its intel hd family but when i open amd radeon software it shows that i have AMD RADEON R9 m200x while i have a amd radeon sticker on my laptop.
now i dont know whats my exact graphic card??

Attachments

crjdriver

Many laptops have hybrid video ie they use the onchip or intel for most things AND use an AMD or Nvidia chip for more demanding video tasks. Without knowing your exact laptop, it is impossible to tell you IF you have hybrid video.

mustafa01

Many laptops have hybrid video ie they use the onchip or intel for most things AND use an AMD or Nvidia chip for more demanding video tasks. Without knowing your exact laptop, it is impossible to tell you IF you have hybrid video.
would you please tell me whats hybrid video and my pc model is dell inspiron 5537 with cori7 4500u.

crjdriver

Hybrid video has already been explained to you. I checked and yes your laptop has both intel onchip video AND an AMD video chip.

crjdriver

Which one is being used is a function of load.
how can i make use them together?
You do not. The system determines which one it needs to use at any given time.
If you were running linux, you can specify which card to use however not with windows.

You are really overthinking this issue. Just use the system and do not worry about it unless there is a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online