Graphic card problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

surfnets

I saw the line moving up and down on my desktop. I launched photoshop when I saw the line again.
I thought to myself that Creative 3D blaster annihilator 2 software was screwed up so I downloaed the newer software from Creavtive site. I installed it and it's no line on my desktop anymore but now my monitor changed to the 16 color. I tried everything and plus I reinstalled Viewsonic
a75s driver but nothing.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

Surf,

The fact that it is stuck in 16 color mode points to a problem with your video card driver.
Try downloading and installing the latest driver for the video adapter.
If you still have a problem let us know what video adapter and what version of Windows you have.

Regards,
Roger

surfnets

I've 3D Blaster Annihilator 2 software. I've Windows 98 second.

rogers55 said:
Surf,

The fact that it is stuck in 16 color mode points to a problem with your video card driver.
Try downloading and installing the latest driver for the video adapter.
If you still have a problem let us know what video adapter and what version of Windows you have.

Regards,
Roger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts