Graphic driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

meysam

Hi.I have problem with my graphic driver.I had it for over 4 years,but suddenly one day when I turned my computer on I received this error on boot screen (hyper transport sync flood error),and after that I have not found any answers to the problem.If anyone can help me I appreciate it.

Hello meysam,

Please provide information about your computer, is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if a brand name, provide the model name or series number (not serial) if a custom build post the brand and model name or number for the CPU, MB, the RAM (including the amount) add on video card if one is used and the PSU (power supply unit) providing these details will enable folk to better assist you.

meysam

Hello meysam,

Please provide information about your computer, is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if a brand name, provide the model name or series number (not serial) if a custom build post the brand and model name or number for the CPU, MB, the RAM (including the amount) add on video card if one is used and the PSU (power supply unit) providing these details will enable folk to better assist you.
Hi.my motherboard is J&W with american megatrends bios.my cpu is AMD phenom *6 1090T 3.2GH.My RAM is 8GB.and graphic card is Nvidia GT730

We are missing the PSU information and we really need to know the exact motherboard you have, we cant find and check the specs without the info.

Is your RAM two 4GB sticks or one 8GB stick.

Just a fyi, the error that you are getting can among other things be caused by a weak/failing PSU.

Hi.I have problem with my graphic driver.I had it for over 4 years,but suddenly one day when I turned my computer on I received this error on boot screen (hyper transport sync flood error),and after that I have not found any answers to the problem.If anyone can help me I appreciate it.
Is your date/time correct or has it change since that error?

This error can occur due to a faulty CMOS battery, unstable overclocked processors, or insufficient power supply through the PSU.
reference link: https://windowsreport.com/hyper-transport-sync-flood/

meysam

We are missing the PSU information and we really need to know the exact motherboard you have, we cant find and check the specs without the info.

Is your RAM two 4GB sticks or one 8GB stick.

Just a fyi, the error that you are getting can among other things be caused by a weak/failing PSU.
I have 4 2GB RAMs.my PSU is EU series.model:GP430A-EU.
430 W,230 V,3 A

Can you also answer the question that was asked by bassfisher6522.

https://www.google.com/search?q=EU+series.model%3AGP430A-EU.&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB869GB869&oq=EU+series.model%3AGP430A-EU.&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
If your time and date is correct in the BIOS I would suggest that you see if you are able to borrow a good quality brand 300W or above PSU to test your system with, the present PSU can only be described as poor quality aseven when out of the box new it could only produce 300W and it will not have gotten any better over time, it will only have gotten weaker.

meysam

the date and time could be the reason but when I open my windows date and time is based on my current region time.and about the power,I should ask why did not I have this problem before?and it happened accidentally?

the date and time could be the reason but when I open my windows date and time is based on my current region time.and about the power,I should ask why did not I have this problem before?and it happened accidentally?
The three most likely causes of the issue and in no particular order are an expired CMOS battery, a weak/failing PSU and drivers.

The easiest check to do is for the CMOS battery, next time you finish using the computer for the day, shut it down correctly, disconnect the power cord from the power outlet, press the case power button to get rid of any residual charge in the system, next time you need to use the computer, when you power up, go straight into the BIOS and check to see if the correct time and date is showing, if it is, the CMOS battery is ok, if the time and date is incorrect the CMOS battery needs to be replaced or worse case scenario the BIOS chip is bad.

The PSU we have already established is of poor quality and the thing about poor quality PSUs they get worse quicker.

Check out the CMOS battery/ time & date in the BIOS then get back to us with an update when you are ready.

plodr

Liz
When the CMOS battery needs replacing, the computer displays Press F1 to enter setup or press F2 to continue every time that you do a cold boot. Nothing happens until you press either key.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online