1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

graphic drivers

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by rich.sandy, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rich.sandy

rich.sandy Thread Starter

I can't seem to find graphic drivers for my toshiba laptop with a geforce 440 GO graphic card. Can anyone help. Thanks

2. Jack Hackett

Jack Hackett

3. rich.sandy

thanks I will look

4. rich.sandy

they don't a list them and I did a search on the site and none were found. Do you have any other places I could go?

5. Kitch

Kitch

Toshibas website?

6. Jack Hackett

Jack Hackett

I gave you the link for the drivers set that include the ones for the GeForce mx 440 , is there a problem?? Did you even click on my link?

Go to main Drivers download page and use option2: 'Automatically find drivers for my Nvidia product' and click on the button.

7. rich.sandy

I am unale to get it on line because the screen it so bad I can't see where to go is there a link that I could go to and download to a flashdrive?

8. Jack Hackett

Jack Hackett

The links are in my posts if you care to look

9. Pengu

Pengu

I dont understand a thing your saying Sandy. Drivers from nvidia probably won't work. You need to go to Toshiba's website and download the drivers from there. Look for your laptop model at the bottom of the laptop. Please try and type properly you were fine above but now it seems like you broke your hand or some other reason.

10. Kitch

Kitch

The Nvidia ones should work fine.

11. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Laptop video cards are customized for the laptop manufacturers. Go to Toshiba's website to get drivers. I don't get your question about not being able to see the link yet wanting to download the files to a flash drive. Go to a computer that works, and download the files with it. Then save them to a flash drive.

That said, what kind of problem are you having with the video? The problem may not be with the drivers.

12. rich.sandy

thanks to all Iwas able to get the drivers. and all is well.

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/826819

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice