Graphic in PDF

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sbudd

I need to add a jpeg to a PDF document. Is there a way to do this? :confused:

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First check the security settings of the PDF file you wish to edit. You may be out of luck if it is password protected to not allow editing. If editing is permitted, then the full (not reader) version of Adobe Acrobat should let you paste in a new picture or graphic.

jdl

More info please.

Do you want to add a jpeg to an existing pdf file or create a pdf file with a jpeg in it?

sbudd

As an added note, I checked the properties of the document & there are no limitations. I have the full version of Adobe (5 & 7 - on different PCs). But, I still can't seem to get the image pasted in. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I have an ever older version (4.0). Copying pictures between PDF files or pages in the same file was not a problem. I just tried copying a jpeg picture in Firefox and I did not get the paste option in Acrobat.

This did seem to work though in my version of Acrobat ...

Make sure you have the picture saved as a file on your PC

Open the PDF file in a full version Acrobat.

Select File -> Import -> Image ... in the Acrobat menu bar.

Browse to the desired file and open it. This will put the picture in a new page at the end of the current PDF file.

Cut or copy the picture from the last page.

Go to the desired target page(s) and paste in the picture.

Delete the last page that had the imported picture.

sbudd

The only options I have on the File, Import are: Scan, Comments, Form Data.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Can you attach the pdf and the jpeg ??? ... This can be done in Photoshop.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online