1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

graphic on label

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cklein, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cklein

cklein Thread Starter

Is there a way to include a graphic on labels in Word 2000? I want an entire page of labels, but want to include a graphic.
    What about merged labels (using Word or Access)

2. littlemar

littlemar

The best way to have a full sheet of labels with a graphic is to set up a template. Go to Word, Tools, Envel/Labels, new document and set up the size etc of the label.

(You will need to have a graphic adjusted to the size of your label.) Insert either the clip art or the file picture you desire along with the names & address if needed. Copy this to each label and then save this template and you'll have it the next time it's needed.

If this isn't what you had in mind let me know.

3. cklein

cklein Thread Starter

I was hoping for a more automatic way of doing. Too hard to copy graphic into each!
    Won't work with merge either.
    Carol

4. littlemar

littlemar

What and make things easy????;)

But the one thing is that once it's finished you'll have it for whatever or whenever you it. I was thinking of one graphic and once it's copied you just have to ctr v or paste from the icon. If more graphics needed then more work I guess. :)

5. cklein

cklein Thread Starter

I am wanting to create name tags with person's picture on it that has been scanned.
    Great idea, but no can do an easy way.
    thanks anyway.
    Carol

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66025

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice