Graphics card for laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

colinevans

Just joined this forum and I need some advice and hope someone can assist me?
I have an Advent 7003 pentium 4 windows xp home edition 2000mhz processor with 40gb hard drive
It has a S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR installed and having just bought a new game I find it will not work (Lara Croft - Angel of Darkness)
I have been advised that I will need a graphics card?
If so :-
1. Is it possible to fit a graphics card to my Advent 7003?
2. If so which would be the best one to get?
Any help gratefully accepted
Regards,Colin

Most laptops are not meant to be used for gaming and thus have no capacity to upgrade anything other than memory or a hard drive. I would bet your graphics card is built into the motherboard and cannot be upgraded. I have however seen docking stations that allow you to add an external video card or other peripheral but I would hazard a guess Advent has no such thing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts