1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Graphics Card Geforce 7300 LE Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jckuvm, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jckuvm

Jckuvm Thread Starter

Okay i have the Geforce 7300 LE it was originally my dads graphics card but got a new one and gave me his, he didn't however give me the Driver CD but i downloaded it off the Nvidia website the 296.10 Display Driver.
    Yes the Graphics card is put in perfectly and is not damaged. (I handled with care and grounded my self)
    But here's the problem it won't let me connect my VGA cable into the graphics card without getting a no signal message
    And the graphics card will not come up on new hardware found.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong or need to do?

Here is my spec

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3061 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family, 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 600977 MB, Free - 398992 MB;
    Motherboard: Foxconn, G31MX-K
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated and Enabled

Attached Files:

2. prunejuice

prunejuice

Try disabling onboard graphics in the BIOS and set it to use PCI-E card as the first video card. Reboot with the VGA cable plugged into the 7300.

3. Jckuvm

Jckuvm Thread Starter

I have just tried that but it's a Phoenix Bios System and won't give me the choice to change from Onboard to PCI-E
    I messed around with my bios settings to see if anything to do with VGA would work but nothing did so i lost my video output and had to reset my CMOS

4. black-wolf

black-wolf

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1049818