Graphics Card not detected on device Manager

rithishhh

So i installed the new windows 10 on my laptop by reseting. So when i was installing my drivers, i couldnt install my graphics driver. its say no graphics hardware found. i am using an AMD driver. AMD Radeon 530, when i download the correct driver also, its says the same. Please Help me out. i with this problem over an month

Last edited by a moderator:

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What laptop do you have? It may be that the laptop is not supported by Windows 10.

Try visting the support page on the make and model of the laptop (Not the general support).
search for the product on the maker website. on that support page you will find all the downloadable content.

you can find your GPU driver there. if that is not working, go back to the site and look if there is any link to download the bios.

on laptops the bios would usualy install through windows. but you always check the documentation that they provide.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Try visting the support page on the make and model of the laptop (Not the general support).
search for the product on the maker website. on that support page you will find all the downloadable content.

you can find your GPU driver there. if that is not working, go back to the site and look if there is any link to download the bios.

on laptops the bios would usualy install through windows. but you always check the documentation that they provide.
Unless the Bios update refers specifically to graphics problems it's not a good idea to update it just for the sake of it.

Unless the Bios update refers specifically to graphics problems it's not a good idea to update it just for the sake of it.
This remour that you should not update your bios becuase its dangerous is just not true. this is not the 1990's anymore. you could 99.99% not scruw up this part. if it cannot install you have the wrong bios. I am proactive and like to prevent problems from happening. in this case we got a peace of hardware that is not working.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
This remour that you should not update your bios becuase its dangerous is just not true. this is not the 1990's anymore. you could 99.99% not scruw up this part. if it cannot install you have the wrong bios. I am proactive and like to prevent problems from happening. in this case we got a peace of hardware that is not working.
Try saying that to the machines that are dead because of a power issue while updating the BIOS when it wasn't needed. I have users kick out the power cord or press on the power extension cord. So you should only do a BIOS update if it's required.

Well if you can i kick out a power cord just on the moment that you are updating the bios, i just call them incapable. in case of a legit reason when the power goes out you should know where you live. i hear a lot of people from NA that they got power outages. in that case you need a UPS. here in the Netherlands in my place i got my last power outage 17 years agow.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It's not a rumour it's a fact. Yes it's hardware that's not working, a Graphics card, and updating the Bios won't fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online