Graphics card problem

Rittyg

I have an ongoing issue with an xfx r9 280x
After a clean install of windows 10 the process finishes perfectly, windows updates itself etc and everything functions as it should.
However once the graphics card drivers are updated from the generic basic windows graphic drivers automatically to the drivers for my xfx r9 280x the screen resolution changes to high definition as it should and the machine is setup ready to go.....
Here comes the issue, once the machine is restarted or rebooted from shutdown it does not and will post past the bios screen, bios screen appears but then times out to a black screen and my TV shows a no signal warning.
I went through the clean install procedure AGAIN last night and used drivereasy to find and update the graphics drivers incase windows was locating an out of date driver and maybe that was the problem........ but exactly same issue occurs.
Specs are as follows:

Msi 970 gaming
Corsair cx600 600w psu
Amd fx 4100 cpu
8 gb patriot ram.

Any help would be hugely appreciated with this as it has been doing my head in for over a week now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online