Graphics Card Trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

millert

This is my computer that i added a 512 memory stick too

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4861605

I checked my power supply sticker and this is wat it said

300W Max
+12v - 19A
+5V - 30A
+3.3V - 28A

ok so here is my trouble i want to know a graphics card i could buy that would run on these specs and PSU and no be outdated also that would decently run games like

-Star Wars KOTOR (I & II)
-City Of Heroes
-The Movies
-Age of Empires 3

i was maybe think of a card from the Nvida Geforce 7 series and if not from there then a good one

millert said:
This is my computer that i added a 512 memory stick too

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4861605

I checked my power supply sticker and this is wat it said

300W Max
+12v - 19A
+5V - 30A
+3.3V - 28A

ok so here is my trouble i want to know a graphics card i could buy that would run on these specs and PSU and no be outdated also that would decently run games like

-Star Wars KOTOR (I & II)
-City Of Heroes
-The Movies
-Age of Empires 3

i was maybe think of a card from the Nvida Geforce 7 series and if not from there then a good one
Check the Games Specification... I'll start searching for you :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online