Graphics card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

davfam

Hi,
My son had a new computer for xmas. EI system 214 (PC World). It has a D 356 Processor, 512mb ram and integrated graphics. We want to upgrade the graphics but do not know which type will fit the motherboard or which type to buy. Can anybody please help.

well every website i looked at for the EI system 214 it didnt tell me anything about the motherboard so id say either post a picture of the motherboard but as a quick answer, you could use a PCI Video Card, but id check with the vendor to see if its got PCI-E or AGP slots.

EI doesnt even appear to be a real company, at least google cant find it. Anything that comes up is very general info with no specific info. From the look of the system it probably doesnt have an agp or pci-express16x slot, so dont get your hopes up, cheap pcz like this are not meant for gaming.

i found the company but it was real brief and didnt tell me anything about the mobo, so id say go with a PCI Card from say newegg.com or ebay.com or tigerdirect.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online