Graphics card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sanchezinc

How do I know if my motherboard has a PCI Express, PCI or AGP slot for a graphics card. I have a Sony Vaio FS630F, I tried looking in sony's website for specifications but, no luck. Can anyone help? I just want to know if I can add a graphics card or am I stuck with the built in Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family

Its a 1.6Ghz P4 class Celeron system... no slots for video expansion.

For gaming - you'll need to build or buy a gaming system.

sanchezinc

Yeah its a laptop, well I guess that's it. Thanx for ur replies by the way. I just comfirmed what I feared, thanx again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online