Graphics Cards Drivers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ronbirch

I have a PC on Win98, which is only on 16 colour. Have 2 graphics cards, a TNT2 M64 32MB, which I thought was an Nvidia card. Having downloaded driver (77.7) got a message stating no Nvidia driver chipset on this card.

Other car is an MIL2A/4/HP, which I have not been able to find driver for, despite going into both Matrox and HP sites

Gratefu;l for any 98 driver that will allow me to upgrade colour pref

Many thanks

Ron

alwrmc

B.L.
The TNT2 M64 32MB is an "Nvidia" card. But it is rather old and I suspect that the drivers you need will be a bit older also. Try going back and selecting a driver a couple or three versions back from the 77 version. Make sure that you remove the current drivers, reboot and then install the drivers you plan to use.

alwrmc

B.L.
Also JFI, a quick Google indicates that the MIL2A/4/HP is a 4mb AGP video card. I would go with the TNT of the two choices. However you really should consider a newer card than either of those two.

ronbirch said:
I have a PC on Win98, which is only on 16 colour. Have 2 graphics cards, a TNT2 M64 32MB, which I thought was an Nvidia card. Having downloaded driver (77.7) got a message stating no Nvidia driver chipset on this card.

Other car is an MIL2A/4/HP, which I have not been able to find driver for, despite going into both Matrox and HP sites

Gratefu;l for any 98 driver that will allow me to upgrade colour pref

Many thanks

Ron
it wouldnt be a bad idea to run Everest Home software on your pc to get your hardware info, it would be nice to know what kind of graphics slot is on your mobo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online