1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Graphics Controller Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cementhed, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cementhed

cementhed Thread Starter

I have an Intel 82815 Graphics Controller and for some time now the smaller print in my help menus and on websites is really hard to read - it's hard to explain what it looks like but it seems to not be printing everything and it's really light - just very difficult to read. I tried downloading an updated driver for my controller, but that didn't change anything. It makes it really hard to use the help menus, etc.

2. Sponsor

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

I'm not sure I'm following you.........Intel graphics controller? Printing?

4. McTimson

McTimson

OK....for websites, try clicking 'View', then 'Text size', and there are options for the size of the text. Maybe that's why it's so small.

5. cementhed

cementhed Thread Starter

Thank you - this helped with the internet print - now I just need to figure out what happened to my help menu print size. Thanks for the help!!

6. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Are you speaking of the start button, help menu there?

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/108652