graphics of my laptop is not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ravindrakumar736080

I have dell vostro 15 3568 laptop. It has integrated graphics from intel and it has a AMD RADEON R5 420. The graphics of intel intel is working normally but the amd graphics(2gb) showing 0% use everytime when on task manager panel. I think my amd amd graphics card is not working properly.

The AMD graphics card won't fire up until it's needed. For everyday use, you don't want it depleting the battery.

And the ONLY place you can get drivers for a hybrid video is from the support page for your model. Did you install any other drivers for either the Intel or the AMD?

Hybrid video cards must have carefully matched drivers that know how to switch back and forth depending on the graphics load. Did you install any outside or third party drivers? (Windows will also ram some down your throat as part of the Windoze Updates)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online