1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

graphics of my laptop is not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ravindrakumar736080, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ravindrakumar736080

ravindrakumar736080 Thread Starter

I have dell vostro 15 3568 laptop. It has integrated graphics from intel and it has a AMD RADEON R5 420. The graphics of intel intel is working normally but the amd graphics(2gb) showing 0% use everytime when on task manager panel. I think my amd amd graphics card is not working properly.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

The AMD graphics card won't fire up until it's needed. For everyday use, you don't want it depleting the battery.

3. ravindrakumar736080

But also while playing games it not working.all games are become laggy and choopy .

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

5. DavisMcCarn

DavisMcCarn

And the ONLY place you can get drivers for a hybrid video is from the support page for your model. Did you install any other drivers for either the Intel or the AMD?

6. ravindrakumar736080

yes it passes dell diagnosis

7. DavisMcCarn

DavisMcCarn

Hybrid video cards must have carefully matched drivers that know how to switch back and forth depending on the graphics load. Did you install any outside or third party drivers? (Windows will also ram some down your throat as part of the Windoze Updates)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218721

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice