1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

graphics on the internet

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by portwash, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. portwash

portwash Thread Starter

When I was trying to install the software for DSL on a second computer ..... was not successful, the graphics for the web sites turned grey and much of the text is barely readable. What happened? I did get a message while installing this software that there was an error trying to open a program because I needed an ygxa-2.dll file. I downloaded this file to Yahoo Messenger. This was the question I had first posted. The graphics and text on my desktop and in any program I run (not on the web) are fine. I also noticed that in the display (control panel) that a change from 16 bit high color to just 16 high color....how is this possible?

2. Styxx

Styxx Banned

Please state your operating System.

3. portwash

portwash Thread Starter

Sorry I am very new to this site. The operating system is Windows 98.

4. Styxx

Styxx Banned

Try changing back from 16 colors to 16 bit and restarting your computer. Do the Graphics (video) stay set to 16 bit?

If not you may need to re-install your Video drivers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172505

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice